Platforms struggle with tensions between censorship and security, a Chinese man sues his ISP over web blocking, and US Internet groups mimic the “site loading” button to promote net neutrality.
- Iran: News sites without a license will be blocked
- Indian student arrested for “disrespecting” the national anthem
- German surveillance tech companies are selling most of their products under the table
- Citizen sues China Unicom over blocked Google services
- Russia to set up its own Internet?
And more from our latest
Netizen Report: Social Media Sites Grapple with Pressure to Censor ISIS Content